At Frankland Racing Supply, racing rear ends are our specialty. Our shop team’s experience with building these units — and racing them ourselves — means we’re experts at diagnosing and repairing products. While the average mechanic rebuilds a rear end now and then, at Frankland we’re building and repairing rear ends every single day.
Full Inspection Checklist
For Tiger, Winters, DMI, and Frankland Racking Supply equipment
Open/Closed Tube Rear Inspection Items
- Inspect Ring & Pinion
- Check Lower Shaft for Straightness
- Check Axle Tubes for Straightness
- Check Sidebells for Straightness
- Check Axles for Straightness
- Axle Straightening If Needed
- Inspect Snout for Trueness
Need a quick turnaround? We have 2 million in parts on stock, including replacement parts for Winters and DMI. We’re ready for you.
It’s just $80.00 + parts for a full rebuild!
$80.00 for parts and basic labor; additional labor cost may apply.
Schedule Your Checkup & Rebuild